Thursday, March 17, 2011

28 weeks, 6 days

Today is St. Patrick's Day. Jeff and I celebrated much differently than we have in the past. Jeff met some co-workers during the afternoon for drinks while I was at work. When he got home we made dinner and then went for smoothies afterwards. In years past we would always go to Flannagans and usually take the day after off work to recover. Times are definitely changing. We got a few text messages from my brother during the day so it was good to know at least one Elliott was celebrating St. Paddy's Day with some green beer. :) 

It literally looks like there's a basketball under my shirt. I guess that's fitting seeing as March Madness started today. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. It's just the beginning of your life changing! Going out just doesn't have the same appeal as it used to for me.

    ReplyDelete