Monday, January 17, 2011

Sleep.... what sleep?!?

I've heard people complain that it's difficult to sleep when you're pregnant. I had no idea that it would happen so early. I'm only half way there and already having trouble staying asleep. I feel like I constantly wake up and have to switch from side to side. I wake up just about every morning with a sore back. I think Jeff thinks I'm making it up so I can get a back rub out of him. I wish that were the case.

So today I'm off to find one of these wonderful body pillows I've heard people rave about. Here's hoping I can find something that helps. Otherwise, it's going to be a long 20 weeks.

The only plus I've found to this lack of sleep is it's conditioning me to not sleep in anymore. Maybe by the time baby Larger gets here I won't mind getting up in the middle of the night.... yeah, I doubt it. :)

20 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment