On Thursday we had our ultra sound with our doctor. On the way there I asked Jeff if we were going to tell her we'd already had a 3d/4d done and knew the sex, and he said no we'd just fake it. Once again, baby Larger was very active and moving all around during the ultrasound. She came to his legs (which were crossed) and said "oh, see those three lines? That usually indicates it's a girl." Neither of us said a word. She said she'd try to come back to the legs and hopefully she could get a better shot. He must have heard he was being called a girl because the next shot he was showing all of us his stuff. She said there's no mistaking this one is a boy. Jeff and I smiled and acted surprised. :)
 |
| His right leg and boy parts |
She said everything looks great and his measurements are right on track. Based on his measurements she said he weighs 13 ounces. I'm anxious to see just how big he's going to get. I was a big baby and Jeff was decent size for a twin. I'm praying I don't have a 10 pounder like my mom did with me.
 |
| Baby foot, although it looks big to me. |
 |
| Legs crossed and a foot |
 |
Kinda looks like an alien in this one. His mouth is open.
|
During the week we have been moving everything out of the office and into the guest room so we can start getting his room ready. Scarlet definitely has caught on that something is up. Every time we are moving things around she sits at the top of the stairs with a puzzled look on her face. I think she might think we're moving again.
 |
"What's going on?"
|
On Friday night, we went and bought paint for his room and tackled the project on Saturday in between watching the Buckeyes beat Illinois. (O-H) The room is now painted, but we still have to buy hardware for the closet. That will be the next project to tackle.
Yay! I thought you were going to say it was now a girl! Ha. Hope you're feeling well. I love this pic of Scarlet....she has no clue how her life is going to change!
ReplyDeletei'm with Alison.....that picture of Scarlet is PRICELESS. but she doesn't realize you guys are giving her the best gift a dog can have...her best little buddy! i can't wait until there are pictures of Elliott and Scarlet playing. and keep the blog coming, Ash. you're in my RSS feed and i look out for your posts everyday.
ReplyDelete