On Friday, I turned 23 weeks. Here's an updated belly picture.
Over the weekend we worked on the closet. I thought it would be pretty easy to move the hardware that was in the guest room closet into the office closet. Oops, I thought wrong. I can't tell you how many times I heard Jeff say "I hope I never have to do this again." I promised him he'd never have to do it again in this house. I couldn't make any promises about the next house though. After about 3 1/2 hours we successfully moved the guest room closet hardware into the baby room. Now, we just need to get another rack for the guest room closet, and then we can begin putting that room back together. Here are a few pictures of the closet project.
 |
| Jeff hard at work. |
 |
| Scarlet checking it out. |
 |
| He already has a few outfits. |
 |
| The right side of the closet. |
Last week we went to My Own Room and ordered his furniture. It should be here by the end of this month. I can't wait to set up the furniture and put the bedding on the crib! We still need to pick out a rocker. They had some really neat ones at My Own Room, so I'm hoping to check those out when we pick up his crib and dresser.
Overall I've been feeling really good. With the long hours at work my back has been starting to bother me. Before I was pregnant I would scoot my chair all the way up to my desk and sit up straight in my chair. With the belly I've acquired I can't push my chair up as far and I'm leaning in more to see my computer screen which makes for tight muscles between my shoulder blades at the end of each day. Other than the sore back and not being able to sleep as well, I really can't complain.
Jeff has been wonderful these past 23 weeks. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He's put up with all of my emotions and cravings without making me feel like I'm crazy. Only once has he called me a pain in the butt for not being able to make up my mind on what to have for dinner, and I think that's only because he was starving himself and just wanted to eat already. :) Last weekend, he was able to feel the baby move for the first time. I wish I could have taken a picture of his face the first time he felt it. He looked so in awe to be able to feel his son moving around.
You are definitely growing! You look great.
ReplyDelete