Anyone that knows me knows I am not a patient person. I don't like to wait. When I see something I want, I want it then and now. So as you can imagine, knowing I have to wait another 15 weeks to see baby Larger is killing me. It really hit me the other day when I was looking at our calendar how fast these next few months are going to go by though. At least I hope they go by fast. I'm so anxious to meet him and to see who he's going to look like.
Yesterday I went to Babies R Us to get a baby book because I wanted to start writing things down before I forget them. Of course I came home with more than just a baby book. I found myself wandering around the store checking everything out that I've been looking at online. I've been trying to do research online so that when we go register it should be quick and painless for Jeff. (I can remember registering for our wedding with him in tow... ) I want to make sure we're getting the safest and best things out there for our little guy, and there is just so much to research I find myself feeling very overwhelmed. Just when I think I've found the perfect stroller I read a terrible review on it and then I'm second guessing my choice. Again, anyone that knows me, also knows I'm a worrier. I guess this is just the beginning of worrying when it comes to the little guy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment