Friday, May 20, 2011

38 weeks

We had our 38 week appointment on Thursday. I'm 1 centimeter dilated and 60% effaced. Dr. Crouser said she's pretty sure she'll see us next week, but that she's been wrong before. We scheduled an appointment for Friday the 27th, but I'm perfectly ok with not needing it. More waiting...

Tonight, while Jeff was on duty I went to Penzones for a pedicure. Considering I can't bend over to paint my toes it was well worth it. Plus it was nice and relaxing. My feet and ankles are so swollen they look like Flintstone feet.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the weekend with Jeff. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, and I'm hoping to get a little sun. :)

I'll post some pictures of my huge self tomorrow and also some of Elliott's room. I keep telling him how great his room is and all the fun things we have here for him, but he seems to have his own agenda on when he's going to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment