Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last item on the to-do list

Tomorrow we are getting the carpets cleaned, the last thing on the to-do list. I can't believe we're so close to meeting our little guy. It seems like just yesterday I took a test that showed a faint second line and had to convince Jeff I should get another test to take before we went to the microbrew festival at North Market. It's been an interesting journey so far and I can't wait to see how our lives are going to change as a family of 4 (Scarlet made us a family of three). Speaking of Scarlet I've been trying to prepare her for her brothers arrival. We sit in his room sometimes and I've been letting her sniff his things as we bring new itemsd home. I think she's going to adjust just fine. Only time will tell.

Jeff has been absolutely amazing during my pregnancy and I feel like we've grown even closer. He's always been great with the nieces and nephews so I know he's going to be an amazing daddy!

Thursday is our 38 week appointment. I think if she tells me I'm still not dilated I just might cry. I'm not patient and I just want to meet him already. I'm really worried about going past my due date. If he weighed 7 lbs 2 oz at 37 weeks I can only imagine what he'll weigh past 40 weeks. My mom, however, thinks it's funny. She told me this weekend paybacks are hell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment