Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Shower #2


On Saturday, Karen hosted my second baby shower. I'll have to start off by saying I have one of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. She thought of everything for the shower, she even went as far as having a "baby powder" scented block in her scentsy warmer so the house smelled of newborn baby. She had some of my favorite foods... crab cakes, tomato basil pizza, mini cheesecakes, fresh fruit... (I'm making myself hungry just typing this.) Once again we got some amazing gifts for Elliott. We also got lots of books, which I'm super excited to read to him once he's born. Jeff and I are truly blessed to have such amazing friends in our lives. 
Bath tub full of goodies

Holy swollen face, batman!

Car seat :)

The blanket Karen made for Elliott. 

Opening gifts. Laughing at the "butt paste" Jeff registered for. 



The girls minus Cheryl.

The girls minus Karen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment